Saturday, June 10, 2006

Back from the road…

Howdy doody! I’m back from my life on the road (finally!). Had another interesting plane companion (what is it with me and cute young college dudes?) on the way down to San Antonio…he’d just come back from Chicago and got to see the Cubbies play, so we pretty much talked baseball the whole flight. And of course I told him I was an author of girly smut ;) , which he was suitably impressed with.

When it came to the actual “work” part of it, I got to meet up with two of the docs that I knew in the Azores and hadn’t seen in over than ten years (yikes!), and one of the guys who was a squadron commander at my current base a few years ago.

I didn’t get much work done (San Antone is too much fun to play in), but I did find an absolutely hysterical blog you just have to check out if you like good book reviews and funny cover snarks. Check it out if you get a chance at: http://dionnegalace.com/covers/

In other news, I got a great review from Fallen Angels for Ends of the Earth…

When Chloe and Logan’s paths cross, readers are rewarded with passion and power. Their remorse and drive to make amends is touching. The plot is rich in magic, action, and conflict. The pacing is sure to keep readers interested while also letting them appreciate the love scenes and friendship between Chloe and Logan. Ms. Ramsay brings things to a wonderful close and sets the stage for what should be another great addition to this series. I look forward to the next installment. -- Amanda

Other than that, I’m just hangin’ out, working on my current project (more on that coming soon—promise!) and trying to stay cool.

I’ll post a book review in the next day or so for your reading enjoyment!

Talk atcha soon…

Terri/Keira

1 Comments:

Blogger wilddunz said...

Those cover snarks are great. The bannana hammock one- ahem.

:-P Cindy

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home