Sunday, April 30, 2006

Ends of the Earth got a new review!

Hey gang -- I just wanted to pop in and say "hi". We didn't do much this weekend...it rained all day on Saturday (but we needed it...bad!), and then today we chilled in the backyard, enjoying the 80 degree temps. I did get a bit written on my latest WIP...I'll be posting it to the website before I leave for the Romantic Times Convention in Daytona on the 15th, tho...promise!

In other news, Ends of the Earth, my most recent release, got a *great* review from Just Erotic Romance Reviews...check it out!

Ms. Ramsay has a dynamic sharply written story in her second book of the Runequest series. Ends of the Earth appears to be a story of opposites yet as the pages unfold you find yourself drawn into the characters, their individual pain and their realization they can only find happiness together. Chloe and Logan's passion leaps off the pages and I was thinking that the desert of the Tecoya tribe was very, very hot! Even though this is a short story, I felt engulfed into their world of fear, love and passion. Ends of the Earth is a delightful romance with heated passion that was written by the deft hand of Ms. Ramsay. I highly suggest this romance. -- Julie Esparza

That's it for me, at least for tonight...talk atcha all shortly!

Terri/Keira

1 Comments:

Blogger PG Forte said...

Cool! A great review for a great book.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home