Sunday, February 05, 2006



So this is the hunky cover to my first "solo" Keira Ramsay book and I wanted to share ! Okay, now onto the resolutions part (blech).

Well, I’ve been at this all of two weeks, so all I’ve got are initial findings to report. I weighed in at 229. Stop gasping for air! LOL! I’m 6’ tall, so at that weight I’m 45 pounds over my “Air Force” weight, which is my final goal, if not a smidge less. When it comes to eating, it amazes me how much my appetite decreased by making an effort to drink my 60 oz of water…AND how I was able to eat the stuff I wanted and still be full by 7 pm. It’s kinda funny, but writing this down to share also validates it in a big way. I figure I’ll weigh in once a month, so let’s set that for the third Wednesday of each month, K?

When it comes to writing, I’ve been booking along on my new project, and have met all of my writing goals, which was 750 words per day, taking Friday off. Now I’ve got to go get today’s done!

Have a great week and talk atcha on Wednesday!

Terri

1 Comments:

Blogger Caffey said...

Keira, it was nice meeting you through your own interview with the Siren newsletter. I then jumped right over here to find out about your books!! They are so much going on the wishlist! i'm really looking forward to reading this series!
A joy meeting you!
Cathie

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home