Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Book of the Week...Moon Called

And so begins the saga of me posting a book a week that I truly enjoyed. Once upon a time I did book reviews off my website, but found I was doing more of that than writing . Soooo, with no further ado...

Moon Called, Patricia Briggs

This is one of those books I picked up because Amazon (yes, I know they're evil, but I still buy from them anyway) recommended for me, and boy, was it ever worth it! This is the beginning of a series (God, I *really* hope it's a series) that features Mercy, a skinwalker, and the trials and tribulations she goes through while trying to deal with not only her heritage, but the sexy werewolf next door, the vampires down the road, and a few witches tossed in for good measure. Oh, and don't forget the gremlins! If you're like me and love paranormals with bite (no pun intended), go pick this bad boy up today!!

Terri/Keira

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home