Saturday, September 02, 2006

Checking back in…

Hey gang, well, I’m back at home/work now after an extended absence due to a family gig. While I was gone I read a buttload of books *g*, so I’ll definitely be keeping you entertained for quite a few weeks on Tuesdays! LOL. I’ll start my regularly scheduled programming next week, and give myself a chance to completely catch up on my writing and such.

I will say that we had a FAB time in southern Oregon with my Dad, northern California with my Mom and in San Diego with August’s relatives. Got to eat waaaaay too much seafood up north and drink waaaay too much beer down south *g*!! We went to Petco Park and watched my San Francisco Giants beat the San Diego Padres, and I didn’t even get wailed on by the fans.

One thing I adore about Oklahoma versus California is the total lack of traffic. Not having been back for a few years, I’d forgotten how hellish it is trying to get from one place to another, and the housing prices…don’t even get me started!

Anyway, that’s it for me, at least for today, and I’ll talk atcha all on Monday about movies and music!

Terri/Keira

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Vincent said...

Glad to have you back, Terri!

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home