Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Talkin' 'bout Books...Heat Stroke, Rachel Caine

Sorry I'm a few hours late today...I left my friggin' pin drive at work!

What I'm reading now: Darker than Midnight, by Maggie Shayne

Heat Stroke
Rachel Caine
This is the second book in the Weather Warden series, and tho it’s defined as Sci Fi/Fantasy (and shelved there), this is most definitely a romance! The continuing story of Joanne Baldwin, who died in the first book and was brought back as a Djinn, she’s now got a whole new set of problems, the first of which is learning how to be Djinn. Together with her Djinn lover David, she sets about her “lessons” and quickly discovers there’s a force invading the earth that could very well spell the end of the world. Flicker-quick and decidedly sensual, this series is a must-have for folks who like their romance with action, adventure and intrigue.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dana Pollard said...

I remember reading Maggie on Harlequin's site. She hooked me on the first line. (damn her hehe) I love her books!

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home