Saturday, October 14, 2006

Coming out of slugdom & ParaCon 2006

Hi all...sorry I've been such a spaz about posting lately...my heart and mind just wasn't in it. Things seem to be looking up, tho, so prepare yourself for semi-weekly updates (at least for the time being).

Today I went to ParaCon in Oklahoma City. What a delightful mix of speakers! We had two other authors speaking besides me (Cullan Hudson and Steven Hedel), multiple paranormal investigative teams from across at least three states, a Bigfoot expert, a "greatest ghost movies" presentation and so much more! The venue was perfect for the crowd...the old Paramount Pictures Building, and the fact it is haunted made it even more fun. One of the neato-cool parts, at least for me, was listening to Electronic Voice Phenomenon that one of the teams prestented (I can't remember which one...sorry!). Since these guys are pros at this gig, and back up all of their recordings with video, it was pretty damned eerie to hear no-shit voices in the background. One of the best, and clearest, was of a little girl who, while the team was talking about ordering pizza, chimed in with "I want my din-din". It was freakin' loud, totally distinguishable, and the house the team was investigating had NO children in it. Weird, I'm tellin' ya!

So what's been going on with y'all? Anything new, exciting, super-splendiferous???

Terri/Keira

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home