Thursday, September 21, 2006

TV Show Thursday...How I Met Your Mother

Okay, so we don't watch a ton of network TV, but we have a guilty pleasure on Monday nights...so much so that August actually watched the show and flipped to Monday Night Football during the commercials!

That show is How I Met Your Mother. We watched it faithfully last year, so had to tune in this last Monday to see what happened. While a great, funny show, sometimes the whole relationship part grates on me...personally, I think they need lots more Barney (played hilariously by Neil Patrick Harris (us old fogies remember him as Doogie Howser).

Last year I walked around saying "That's steak sauce" (referring to A-1) for about a week before my friends smacked me in the noggin.

What's your guilty pleasure TV show?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home